In certain circumstances, you have the following legal rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access – This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
- Correction – This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you to be corrected, however we may need to verify the accuracy of any new personal data that you provide to us
- Erasure – This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Please note that at we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons
- Object to Processing – You have the right, for example, to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information, which may override your rights and freedoms
- Restrict Processing – This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: i) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (ii) where our use of your personal data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it; (iii) where you need us to hold your personal data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iv) if you have objected to our use of your personal data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it
- Transfer – We can provide your personal data, so that it can be transferred to you or a third party that you have chosen. Please note that this right only applies to automated information, which you initially provided consent for or where we have used the information to perform a contract with you
- Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain things to you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you in order to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask for further information in relation to your request.
Please note that we try to respond to all legitimate requests within one (1) calendar month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you have any questions at all in relation to this privacy notice or any other matter relating to your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
This privacy notice was last updated on 4 September 2018. We may change this notice by updating this page to reflect changes in the law or our data protection practices.