The App is not intended for children; we do not knowingly collect personal data relating to children.
WHO WE ARE
We are Nomad Digital Limited, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 04536010 (“we”, “us” or “our”). Our registered office is at The Place, 8th Floor, High Holborn, London, England WC1V 7AA and our principal place of business is at 5th Floor, One Trinity, Broad Chare, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2HF.
Nomad Digital Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) under registration number Z2285351.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who is responsible for overseeing our ongoing commitment to data protection and privacy. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details set out below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: FAO Data Protection Officer, Nomad Digital, 5th Floor, One Trinity, Broad Chare, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom NE1 2HF
Telephone number: +44 (0) 3300889320
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
You have the right, at any time, to make a complaint to the ICO or your local supervisory authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO or your local supervisory authority, so we kindly request that you Contact Us in the first instance.
You can contact the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or by visiting to www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
If you are based in the EU, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where a person’s identity has been removed.
In relation to the App, we may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data, including your name;
- Contact Data, including your corporate email address;
- Usage Data, including times and dates when you used the App;
- Device Data, including information about your mobile or other device;
- Content Data, including which trains you accessed when using the App; and
- Location Data, including where you accessed the App.
In isolation, some of the above information may not constitute personal data, however – when combined with other information – it may become information from which you can be identified. Therefore, the above information has been included within this privacy notice.
Please note that we do not collect any special categories of personal data about you. This includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We will collect your personal data in the following ways:
- Information that you give us – This is information (including Identity and Contact Data) that you consent to giving us when you register to use – and use – the App.
- Information that we collect about you and your device – Each time you visit and use the App, we will automatically collect certain personal data, such as Device, Content and Usage Data. We collect this personal data using application interaction logging and other similar technologies.
If you do not agree with how we will process your personal data (as detailed in this privacy notice), then we ask you not to provide your personal data to us.
When we collect your personal data, we will make it clear which personal data is mandatory in order to use the App and which personal data can be given to us voluntarily.