Nomad’s Maintain services is a typical “fix on fail” service that is cost effective and provides a level of operational flexibility for our customers. The maintenance teams ensure that all solutions continue to work as expected. The customer operates the system directly, but raises any incidents experienced with Nomad for resolution. When you encounter an issue, give us a call and we will endeavour to return the vehicle to an operational state as quickly as possible using remote access.The customer may even play a role during the resolution process if desired.
The Maintain services portfolio covers:
- Service management: monthly service reviews covering the relevant service components. Includes escalation management and critical issue resolution.
- Service reporting: provision of a standard set of reports covering service performance, incident and problem management statistics, passenger statistics, WiFi KPIs, and other relevant information.
- 1st line support: customer service desk handling all incidents, incident triage and problem management, covering third party suppliers if required.
- 2nd line support: Field Service Engineers are available to investigate issues that cannot be solved remotely, or are of a sufficient complexity that a visit to the train is required. This can be covered by Nomad, third parties or by the customer themselves.
- 3rd line support: for very complex or persistent issues, it is sometimes necessary to involve Nomad’s Project Engineering team, or the Research & Development department. These teams will research the issue, provide workarounds and ultimately a permanent resolution.
- Equipment returns management: when an issue is caused by faulty equipment, the equipment may need to be removed, replaced and returned to the manufacturer. Nomad provides this service for all Nomad supplied equipment, and other third party equipment if required and agree.
- Health checks: Nomad will provide regular solution health checks, and report items that require attention, or require upgrading to improve performance. The frequency of these checks can be varied according the customer’s needs.
Customers have the ability to select the service components that they would like, and adjust their operating costs accordingly.