Nomad is delighted to announce that Reece Donovan - Group CEO, Nomad Digital - will be joining Wi-Fi NOW USA as a panellist. Find out more here.
May 15 to 17 at the Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, Redwood City, California, USA.
Reece be joined by Nomad's Steve Zwart - Regional Sales Director, USA and Canada - and Alan Rowe - Technical Director, USA.
Wi-Fi NOW is the only expo and conference in the world dedicated to Wi-Fi, bringing together the entire industry for three days of all things Wi-Fi in San Francisco, USA.
The goal is Wi-Fi everywhere for everyone. The mission is to drive the industry forward by sharing the latest business-critical information on Wi-Fi and by connecting delegates to the global Wi-Fi leaders.
The key themes at this year’s Wi-Fi NOW USA are:
- On a mission: More spectrum for Wi-Fi in the 6 GHz band
- 802.11ax: A great leap forward to connectivity everywhere
- Next-generation Wi-Fi for the hyper-connected Smart Home
- The resurgence of City Wi-Fi
- 2018: The year WiGig comes of age
- Security & monetization: Powering the wireless enterprise
- Wi-Fi IoT: A mass-market opportunity today
- Connecting the unconnected with Wi-Fi & unlicensed bands
- Mobility & convergence for carriers
We invite you to join the World’s Premier Wi-Fi Event with 20% discount. Use code: NomadWFNUS20
Book your ticket here
View event website here